Regardless of being in standard or expert mode, Adzviser seamlessly integrates with your GPT as actions (opens in a new tab). Consider Adzviser as a specialized sensor in your smart home, where the home represents your GPT. Just as a smart home collects diverse data through various devices — like temperature from thermostats, energy consumption from smart meters, and lighting control from intelligent bulbs — Adzviser acts as a dedicated sensor, providing precise, real-time insights for analysis, hypothesis validation, and A/B testing (opens in a new tab) in your marketing strategies. With good prompts (opens in a new tab), this integration transforms your GPT into a more intelligent, data-driven system, much like how smart sensors upgrade a home's efficiency and responsiveness.
When using Adzviser for real-time data, it's crucial to include the following details in your prompt to ensure the relevance of the responses provided:
- Metrics, such as Impressions, Clicks, Cost Per Conversion, etc. Check what metrics are supported here (opens in a new tab).
- Breakdown, such as Currency, Country, Gender, etc. Check what breakdowns are supported here (opens in a new tab).
- Data Source, such as Google Ads, Google Analytics 4, Meta Ads, etc.
- Workspace, if you created more than 1 workspace.
The task is to look for opportunities to remove non performing audiences and ad groups. Focus on high “Spend” that has low “Purchase conversion value”.
Pull Meta Ads metrics below for this month
- Purchase Conversion Value
As well as the dimensions below:
- Ad Name
- Ad Set Target Audience
- Ad Creative Body
- Ad Creative Instagram Media
Identify audiences and ad groups that I should consider pause and also provide reasonings.
I am running marketing for a local plumbing shop.
I want to improve its SEO performance and get more clicks to my website from Google Search Result Page.
Pull Google search console data for this month, Metrics
- Search query
- Landing page
- Landing page title tag
- Landing page H1 tag
- Landing page meta description tag,
Then perform the following evaluations -
- Identify which pages are getting the most impressions and clicks.
- Focus on the landing pages that have low “CTR” and their corresponding titles and/or meta descriptions, based on the search query, tell me how to improve titles and meta descriptions.
- Find me the pages that are close to the first search result page because they need just a little push to make them show on the first page. Based on their search query and landing page tags, give me advice on how to improve them
- Identify local-specific queries because for local businesses, local keywords (like those including city or neighborhood names) are crucial. Check to see if these local-specific queries lead to higher CTRs and/or clicks to my landing pages.
- Check what devices users use to access the site (mobile vs. desktop). Local businesses often get more mobile traffic, so ensuring mobile optimization is key.
You are a digital marketing analyst.
Your task today is to find out about the Google Analytics metric improvements in the past 14 days that correlate to any organic social efforts. Focus on high “New Users” and/or “Total Purchases”.
Step 1: Using Google Analytics data that can be attributed to any organic social media, Facebook and/or Instagram, at the session default channel group and session source and medium level, pull:
- New Users
- Sessions Per User
- Engaged Sessions
- Engagement Rate
- Add to Cart
- Total Purchases
- Total Revenue
Step 2: Pull organic Facebook and Instagram metrics at post level for this month. As well as the metrics, also pull the creation date and link url of each post for context.
- Instagram bio Website Clicks
- Instagram Total Impressions
- Instagram Total Reach
- Instagram Total Engagement
- Facebook post Link Clicks
- Facebook Total Impressions
- Facebook Total Reach
- Facebook Total Engagement
Step 3: Highlight 3 posts/dates that lead to Google Analytics metric improvements with high “New Users” and/or “Total Purchases”.
You can explicitly ask your fetched marketing data to be visualized within Adzviser GPT (opens in a new tab).